1. AskNPC Help Center
  2. Admissions/Enrollment

Transfer Student Application

To apply as a transfer student, fill out an NPC application form, or you may visit one of our campuses or centers to fill out a paper form. Then, contact an academic adviser to find out how to transfer your credits from your previous college/university to NPC.