1. AskNPC Help Center
  2. Admissions/Enrollment

Transfer Credit Evaluation

If you have attended another institution other than NPC and require an evaluation of those credits for transfer to NPC, request copies of your "Official Transcript" (sealed) from the other colleges you attended be sent to the NPC Records & Registration Office at:

Northland Pioneer College, Attn: Records & Registration

P.O. Box 610

Holbrook, AZ 86025-0610