1. AskNPC Help Center
  2. Admissions/Enrollment

Status of Transfer Credits

If you have already filled out a Transfer to NPC Transcript Request form and sent it to the other college you attended, you can call the NPC Records & Registration Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7459 or send them an email to see if your transcript has been received. Once your transcript is received by NPC from your previous school, your credits will be evaluated.