Replacement Certificate / Diploma

You may request a replacement for your certificate/diploma by going to your nearest campus or center office with a written request for your needed document. Replacement requests are subject to a fee to be paid at the time of the request.

  • Replacement certificates/diplomas will be mailed out once a month.