Out of County Affidavit

Students who live in Apache, Greenlee or Santa Cruz counties and take classes at a Northland Pioneer College location no longer have to complete an Out-of-County Residence Affidavit form to qualify for NPC's in-state tuition rate. Residency questions should be directed to the Records & Registration Office.