Add or change Moodle profile photo
Here is how to add or change your Moodle profile photo:
- Login to your Moodle account through MyNPC.
- In the top right corner click on your name and select "profile" from the drop-down menu.
- In the top left box labeled "User details," click on "edit profile."
- Under the heading "User Picture," drag the photo you wish to use into the box that says, "You can drag and drop files here to add them."
- You must use a file that is a .gif .jpe .jpeg .jpg .png .svg .svgz
- Your image should show in the box you dropped it into.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Update Profile."
- Your photo should now appear next to your name at the top of the page.
- If you have problems, please call the NPC Computer Support Center at (928) 524-7447.