Your Grade Point Average (GPA) is calculated by:
- Multiplying the numerical value of your letter grade (A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0) times the number of credit hours for the course.
- Add up those results for your entire semester's course load.
- Divide that total by the total number of credits attempted during the semester.
Your Cumulative GPA (all grades, all semesters) is determined by dividing the total number of your letter grades' value by the number of credits attempted during your enrollment.
- View your current GPA by logging into MyNPC, scrolling down to the bottom of the page and in the center column clicking on the “Unofficial Transcript" link.
- Visit our How to Calculate Your GPA webpage for more information.