Forget/Lose Student ID Number

If you forget or misplace your Student ID number, please fill out a Returning Students Request for ID Number form and submit it to any campus/center front office. Bring a photo ID with you. You can also call the Records and Registration Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7459, and they can tell you your ID number if you can answer a series of questions to verify your identity.