Deferral of Scholarships

If you received a scholarship through Northland Pioneer College but will not be able to attend the current academic year or semester you are awarded, you are required to contact the NPC Financial Aid Office in writing or by e-mail prior to the beginning of the semester.

  • Generally, NPC institutional scholarships are not placed on hold and do not carry forward to the next academic year.