What is the cost of / How much do programs cost?
The cost of taking classes at Northland Pioneer College depends on several things:
- Number of credits you are taking - tuition is charged based on the number of credit hours
- Current cost of tuition per credit
- Course fees (if there are any)
- General fees (such as the media fee)
- Textbooks (if required)
- Class supplies (if needed)
Each of these factors will affect how much it will cost to take a class or complete a particular program. Financial aid and scholarships are available to help cover costs. Contact an academic adviser for specifics.