1. AskNPC Help Center
  2. Admissions/Enrollment

Applying for a Student Visa

Northland Pioneer College is happy to welcome students who are seeking an education outside of their home countries. However, NPC does not serve as legal advisor or representative in lieu of the United States Department of Citizenship and Immigration Services and cannot be responsible for addressing requests for advice concerning government policy or government policy interpretation. Questions should be directed to the appropriate U.S. governing entity.