1. AskNPC Help Center
  2. Admissions/Enrollment

Applying as an Adult Re-entry Student

Northland Pioneer College welcomes adult re-entry students. Whatever your goals or needs, we can help. Speaking to an NPC academic adviser is the best way for you to find out about all your options.

  • You will need to fill out an NPC Application Form.
  • If you have attended NPC before, you will need to update your personal records and verify your residency status.
  • If you attended another college in the past, you will need to get an official transcript sent to NPC.