Academic Probation

All students, especially those who receive federal financial aid, are required to maintain certain standards of academic performance called Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). A student must make satisfactory academic progress toward the completion of his or her degree or certificate. Financial aid students must maintain satisfactory academic progress toward a degree or certificate in order to be eligible for, and to continue receiving, financial assistance. Speak to an academic adviser for details.