Academic Appeal / Incorrect Grade

A student who believes that an incorrect grade has been awarded may appeal the grade by sequentially following the steps outlined in Procedure 2666 – Student Appeal of Grades. This information is also listed in the NPC College Catalog in the Student Rights & Responsibilities section, Student Appeal of Grades.

  • Your first step must be to contact your instructor. All grade change requests MUST come from the instructor in order to be changed.