1098-T Tax Form

Northland Pioneer College files a 1098-T tax form for all students attending NPC who paid for tuition and fees out of their own funds. We do NOT file this form for students who:

  • Take courses for which no academic credit is offered (noncredit courses)
  • Students whose tuition and related expenses are entirely waived or paid entirely with grants/scholarships
  • We do not maintain a separate financial account for students whose qualified tuition and related expenses are covered by a formal billing arrangement between the college and the student's employer, or a governmental entity, such as the Department of Veterans Affairs.
  • Nonresident alien students (unless requested by the student)

If you have questions about this tax form or did not receive one but think you should have, please contact the NPC Business Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7480.